Monday, September 1, 2008

Announcement

Hye lovers..
Happy Ramadhan to all Muslims readers. Hope ur 1st day of fasting day will be ok.. anyway back to my agenda i'd like to inform that starting today onwards(until further notice) all the price for normal cupcakes have increased. All the price list can be found *Here* . In case u might ask "eh why suddenly change price without any notice?" and i've already post a notice of the price increased starting September. U can find the post *Here* . Fret not dearies, the delivery charges is still the same and i'll consider to reduce the charges a bit for u dearies. =)

Pics of raya cookies will be upload hopefully by today if everything goes well. I know it's a bit late, but that's all i can do coz last few weeks i've been very busy with my convocation and my kitchen is under renovation (which is STILL under renovation.dunno when can siap)sigh.

And i'd like to take this opportunity to say thanks to all my customers who have been very nice to me and my family and frens who have been very supportive. Love u all =)

Have a gr8 day everyone!

Dhiya.

No comments: