Friday, May 8, 2009

Big Thanks to Eiwa


Assalamualaikum and greetings to everyone. Dhiya minta maaf dah lame tak update blog ni. Last week was a pretty busy week for me. Got orders from Eiwa, Pn Azi and En. Zali. All were for Eiwa's wedding. In that week also I have to attend my friend's wedding in ipoh and later an unwelcome incident happened.

I did managed to deliver the cakes to her. Sorry Eiwa coz Dee have to send them in the middle of the nite. It was 1am when the time i reached her house.

She ordered 1700pcs cuppies to be given to her guests. And another 300pcs of marble cake which she want to put it in a black box. Hope you satisfied with all the cuppies ye? =)




Marble cake

And Pn Azi, have ordered 100maxi cuppies to be given to VIP guests. and the theme is black and white. I personally love the design. Eventhough it's quite simple, but i like it.





And En. Zali have ordered 3 tiers wedding cake. This is the 1st time i'm doing 3 tiers cake. Got lots of challenge while i'm doing this tiers cake. Hopefully the cake stay in it's place when the time I assembled the cake =)) But sadly, i forgot to take the pics of the tiers cake, coz that time i was in a hurry + the accident made me a lil bit cuckoo. =D

Finally, thanks to Eiwa and Boy(husband) and family for giving me this big opportunity and giving the trust in me to take part in preparing your Big Day. Thanks again Eiwa, Pn Azi and En Zali. Gazillion of thanks to all of you. ^_^

Lastly, I hope u happy with the outcomes. And satisfied that is. =)

Happy Newly Weds to Eiwa and Boy.

No comments: