Thursday, May 14, 2009

Greetings

*Sticky Post*


Hye hye dearies...

How are u today?i hope everyone is doing great yeah....Btw, the reason i wrote this post is, i wanna highlight to u all on how to make an order. It's not that hard to write an email to me right? I've come across this thing so many times, and i've already stated clearly on how to make an order. U just need to follow the format as stated on my sidebar on 'HOW TO MAKE AN ORDER'. As simple as that =)

And another thing, I'd appreciate all conversation bout the details to be made via email. The reason being i put the chatterbox on my side bar is for u guys to drop me a feedback whether it is good or bad. Same goes to comment link in every post. All this is for the feedback only. I'm sorry if i didn't reply to u through this on your question.

All questions only will be entertain in the email or SMS. My phone number can be found on my logo itself.

I really hope everyone is clear about this matter.

Thanks and sorry to everyone. Have a pleasant weekend to u dearies.



Dhiya

No comments: