Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Cheerleader




Aisya dearest text me later this evening. She asked me whether i can do cheerleading cupcakes or not. I told her that i have never done any of the theme before, but i can make one for her. She also asked me wat am i gonna put on top of those cupcakes. I told her that am gonna put pom2, skirts, girls doing the cheer. And she replied, "i trust u". The most powerful words that was so indescribable when knowing that my customer is actually believe and trust in what am i going to do.

When i was googling theme for cheerleading, i discover this design. I showed to her, and she agreed with that design. So, here it is, my very 1st design of cupcakes to be decorated like this.

Aisya is waiting for me to see the final product. When i MSN to her the pics, she was in auwwww. She likes and loves it so much. Hope ur sis will love it too. =)

Thanks again dear for your continuous supports. Thanks so much.

Oh, Happy Birthday to Sarah. Sarah is Aisya's dear sister. =)


Dhiya

No comments: