Tuesday, June 30, 2009

SK Professional Wedding Cake Diploma course

Last week, I attend SK wedding course at ICCA, Kota Damansara. Thanks to my mom for sponsoring me to attend this course. =) I had so much fun when I'm doing this course. Eventhough it's a bit tiring, but the most important is, i've got lots of things that i learnt during the course.

Here are some of the photos that i managed to snap. Because most of the time, we are so busy with the tasks that we've assigned to do.

Date: 26-28 June 2009
Venue: ICCA, Kota Damansara
Event: SK 3 days Wedding Cake Professional Diploma Course


Day 1
Our instructor for the course, Madam Rosalind Chan

Part of the attendees


Day 2

we required to do jasmines, and roses and other different kinds of flowers

my rose bud


Day 3

these are all hand painted using dry painting

my 1st attemp in painting the flower. I didnt know it's so much fun till that day =)

this gonna be my spray flowers

80% to be considered finish

made by yours truly =))

been airbrushed by Rosalind. That's why the cake looks glowing..


attendees masterpieces. *click image for better view*

Once again, thanks mom for the opportunity that u gave me. I love U =)




Dhiya

No comments: