Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Bijou.B is FUN

Hye lovers..
last saturday i had a gr8 fun with my partner selling my cupcakes at Bijou Bazaar. it's my 1st time joining this Bijou. kinda gr8 experience. met a lot of peoples that day..

i wanna thanks to everyone who really support me..and thanks to those who buying my cupcakes. i dont really take pictures there coz it's really damn hot la that day. sangat panas till cannot tahan. haih.. and we ourselves not really comfortable to give our best pose to the camera.haha..

and i met my uni mate aka my coursemate. thanks to shereena, ayie, lisa, dida and farra for dropping by at my stall and buy me cupcakes.thanks a lot guys...

and and..thanks to my ever lovely bestest frens from SMTI, arl,sab, zura and dilla coz helping me sell the cupcakes also..really appreciate it babes..especially dilla who's the one being too worried wat gonna happen if i didnt sell all the cupcakes..thanks love. <3

aww..not forgetting..thanks to the boyfie coz helping me alot..thanks dear coz helping me ye..

ok ok..i'm starting blabbering too much here...so enjoy the only pics that we manage to snap yeah.

thanks again lovers.



the only pic i manage to snap b4 selling them

sorry for the bad quality image

milkywaycups.cute aite?teehee

really hot init?that's y boyfie is pouting =/

my stall.direct under sunlight.
*thanks to hui ting dear coz borrow me the umbrella ela ela eh eh*

me setting up the place

my cupcakes n brownies



with dilla so much the help. thanks dear

dilla n zura


Love,
Dhiya.

No comments: