Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thanks to Ronne and husband

Last Sunday was Ronne's wedding in KL Tower. She had made an order from me i think more than a moth ago..she ordered 200 cupcakes for their guests on that nite.

I manage to deliver to her on the day itself. I made this all alone on Saturday..manage to catch my sleep for a few hours only..But I was soooo happy coz i managed to make it done b4 the time.pheeww..

She wanted 3 designs for her cupcakes..so here are the lovely cupcakes..owhh..i made for her royal icing topping coz i dont want the icing melting b4 the guests came by..with FOC coz she's so nice to me..heeks...and yeah..she even invited me to her wedding..but me being me..always feel awkward when it comes to meet people that i dont know..so i didnt attend the wedding..just deliver the cupcakes..*wink*


*single rose is so elegant*

*i love the shade of pink*


*i called it caterpillar..coz it looks like one.haha*




Thanks again to both of u coz being so understanding and being nice to me..most of all..give me the chance be part of ur wedding.

Best wishes to both of u and congrats..

Cheers,
Dhiya

No comments: