Thursday, August 14, 2008

Quick reminder

Hye lovers,

Starting November all my prices will be revised. slight increase from the previous price as all the ingredients are all rise up. I know price of fuel gone up for quite sometimes now, but i think i'm the only cupcakes seller that haven't increase the price. Coz u know why, coz i love all my customers so much. But what to do if i still stay like that, i'll incur some lost. Hope u guys do understand.

And, i have certificates from Wilton (ICCA) so i'll be charging more coz u know what to expect from me if u guys know bout wilton.

Another thing that i need to highlight here, please dont back out on me when u said that u r agreed to take my services and suddenly u went *woooshh* away. It's not nice to do like that aite?I dont bite u see. Just have that courtesy to inform me when u r no longer interested. And I dont like people make me waiting when u said u wanna told me 'tomorrow' and when it comes the 'tomorrow' she haven't inform me..i'm not even respect this type of person. U just wasting my time.

I'm very sorry if i sounded a bit harsh here, coz i've been 'terkene' with this kind of situation. Spend so much for their needs and just back out like that. But i think that's maybe the way of business. What to do..le sigh.

Anyways, new prices will be inform b4 the month of November. and if u guys have any queries, just email it to me at milkywaycups@gmail.com aite.

Till then, happy weekends dearies.

Loves,
Dhiya

No comments: